Location: Shenzhen, China
Job location: Shenzhen, China
The company is a professional intelligent technology company that offers cameras that empowers people to freely share experiences. Founded in 2015, it makes boldly innovative cameras that help people capture and share their lives. The company’s star products are redefining what’s possible with an action camera. Its best-in-class imaging and streamlined workflows make it easy for filmmakers to jump into immersive content production.
Salary: 2500-3000USD/Month, Work visa sponsored
Location: Shenzhen(wikipedia), China (You must be free and have a strong desire to relocate and work in East Asia. Please don’t apply if you feel you cant be a good fit)
The candidate will be responsible for developing the company’s digital marketing and paid media strategy and build out the brand’s digital customer experiences by supporting key strategic marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for creating creative ads as the company engages new audiences and launches new products and services.
- Develop highly creative and innovative ad briefs and campaigns, setting requirements, and project managing multiple initiatives through completion.
- Develop overall strategy for Advertising and Paid Media Campaigns in order to grow brand/product awareness and drive conversions
- Partnering closely with multiple internal teams across Marketing, Video/Content Production, Copywriting, Analytics and Ad Buy Team
- Create and execute test plans against key business goals such as engagement and conversion, including thorough analysis and recommendations for ad campaigns and digital content globally.
- Involved in supporting video campaigns from pre- to post-production and content distribution/promotion and work closely with the BI & Marketing Team, video editors, and a pool of professional film freelancers with a variety of wide skills across the world.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate the ad performance and recommend areas to improve the digital/ad performance across multiple touch points
- Some experience in digital marketing and digital advertising for a consumer-focused brand or digital marketing/advertising agency
- Knowledge/Experience with ad buy and ad campaigns (with a focus on Google/YouTube and Instagram/Facebook)
- Proven ability to project manage, multi-task and deliver against deadlines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to cut through the clutter in a cross-functional organization and get stuff done on time
- Strategic thinking with the ability to quickly identify opportunities, prioritize and rally support and approvals
- Mix of creative and analytical mindset with a desire to constantly learn, improve and scale
- Fluent English is a must
About Asia Pathway
Asia Pathway represents companies from mainland China, Hong Kong SAR and other East & South-east Asian areas on recruiting graduates as a full-time employee to join the host companies’ talent team.
With the fast international developments in the regions more and more host companies now are recruiting talents who received eductions overseas and are with international mindsets.
We function as a recruiting agency and offer the last job opportunities from our host companies.
Opportunities and host companies are scrutinised by our team to make sure a qualify placement.
For those who are going to graduate or already have some experience, this will be a truly great opportunity to gain international working experience and boost his/her global career prospects.
(NOTE: No fee associated on applicants)
Our email: email@example.com