Location: New York City/Springfield, New Jersey
Salary: between $140,000 - $210,000 a year (negotiable with rich industry experience)
Work places: New York City / Springfield, New Jersey
The duties for this role include implementing and carrying out selling strategies and strategic sales plans which will help achieve overall sales goals and objectives: accountable for leading the overall management of sales strategies, activities, operations, and budgets associated with driving sales for the organization in respective geographic area. As part of this diverse team with products, this candidate would lead sales activities that would result in customer satisfaction while exceeding the sales goals and objectives.
• Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
• Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
• Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
• Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
• Report on team and individual performance
• Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
• Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
• BA/BS degree or equivalent required; Business/Marketing/Finance degree preferred. MBA preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of the same industry experience required paired with a minimum of 2 years of management experience preferred.
• At least 3 years related experience in same industry as area in freeze-drying/lyophilization, Lyo injectables, chemical API, Bioengineering and pharma packaging, etc.
• Excellent listening, written & oral communication skills, which drives appropriate questioning, precise communication and the ability to influence.
• Good organizational skills along with the ability to make impactful sales presentations with positive results are required. Procedure excellence, product expertise and new product introduction experience. Familiarity with CRM platforms.
• Strong Customer Understanding, with the ability to use customer data and knowledge to drive the buying process.
• Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop field sales talent. Track record of success working within a complex organizational environment and enterprise mentality decision making.
About the company
The company is headquartered in Shanghai and was founded in 1993. It is a comprehensive pharmaceutical equipment supplier to provide process support, core equipments, integrated system and pharma engineering for the pharma and biotech industry in the world. Since its foundation, the company has supplied more than 8000 equipments and systems for 2000 pharmaceutical companies across over 40 countries and regions in the world which have been widely applied in the fields of liquid and lyo injectables, chemical API, bio engineering and pharma packaging, etc.
Asia Pathway recruits global talents for companies in East Asia. We function as a recruiting agency and offer the last job opportunities from our host companies.
(NOTE: No fee associated on applicants)
Our email: email@example.com